College vehicles (6 and 12 passenger vans) may be checked out for District use through the Athletics Department. Employee drivers must complete the required District paperwork to obtain approval. Employee drivers must also posses or obtain the appropriate current California state issued license and/or permit before checking out a college fleet vehicle. The Risk Manager will process all District Driver approval prior to vehicle use. Initial driver approval may take up to two weeks. Any drivers of District vehicles are required to be approved by the Risk Manager prior to use. This includes Commuter Vehicles, Electric Carts, and Fleet Vehicles.
The 12-15 passenger vans require a Commercial Class C License to operate.
Contact us for Fleet or Transportation Requests:
- District Driver Approval / Department of Motor Vehicle Screening
- SBCC Bus Driver Drug Testing
- Insurance, Registrations, Smog Inspections
- Repairs or other District Notices
Facilities & Operations
- SBCC Fleet / Van Scheduling and Reservations
- Vehicle Use Agreement Forms
- Key Pick Up
Santa Barbara, CA 93109