Girl reading medium


The following forms may require Pipeline log-in. Click the link below to find the form you need. 

If you are NOT attending SBCC next semester you do NOT need a travel signature. If you plan to travel internatinally and return to the U.S. to continue your studies at SBCC in the next term, you MUST request an I-20 travel signature from the International Office:

  • Fill out the Travel Signature Request form or End of Semester Survey.
  • Your Advisor will email you an updated I-20 with a travel signature.
  • You do not need a travel signature to leave the U.S., but you do need it each time you arrive in the U.S. Make sure to carry your I-20 and passport with you on the plane.

Back to top

  • Payment of tuition and fees is due within 7 days of registration. If you cannot pay within 7 days, you can request a payment deadline extension.
  • Requests will be processed within 3 business days.  
  • Check your Pipeline email account. Our office will email you if you are not eligible for an extension.
  • NOTE: Failure to pay by the extension deadline may make you ineligible for future deadline extensions.

Back to top


Swedish students who receive funding from CSN may need a CSN Study Assurance form signed by SBCC in order to receive funding for their next semester. It is the responsibility of each student to understand the specific requirements for their CSN application and funding status/eligibility.

Do you need SBCC to sign/stamp your CSN Study Assurance form?  Follow these steps!

  1. CSN will notify you via text or email when the CSN Study Assurance form is available.  Study Assurance forms are posted to your CSN e-account 5 weeks before your next semester begins.  For fall this will be mid-July / For spring this will be mid-December.
  2. Sign the “student” section of your Study Assurance form.
  3. Print a copy of your next semester SBCC Schedule/Bill.  You must be registered for at least 12 credits. Note: Waitlisted classes will not count towards 12 credits.
  4. Fill out and sign the “CSN Authorization Release" form.
  5. Email ALL of the documents listed below from your Pipeline e-mail account to Jorge Trujillo at
    • Your Student ID card or passport
    • Your Study Assurance form with your signature
    • Your next semester Schedule/Bill
    • Your “CSN Authorization Release" form

    REQUESTS ARE PROCESSED IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS and will be emailed to your Pipeline account. 

  6. Submit your Study Assurance form to CSN directly.

Back to top

  1. Print a copy of your SBCC Schedule/Bill for the semesters you need to verify.  Note: "Full-time" status at SBCC is defined as 12 units. Note: Waitlisted classes cannot be verified on enrollment verifications.
  2. Fill out and sign the “Authorization Release" form.
  3. Email ALL of the documents listed below from your Pipeline e-mail account to Jorge Trujillo at
    • Your Student ID card or passport
    • Your next semester Schedule/Bill
    • Your “Authorization Release" form

    REQUESTS ARE PROCESSED after the last day to drop classes during the semester of enrollment, and will be sent to the address listed on the Authorization Release form. If you need your Enrollment Verification prior to the last day to drop classes, contact your International Student Advisor.

Back to top


Students who need less than 12.0 units in the last semester to complete their Associate degree program may be eligible for a Reduced Course Load Authorization. Students may take as few as 6.0 units including the classes needed for completing their degree program. 

If you are accepted to another school and wish to transfer your I-20 and SEVIS record, follow these steps:

  1. Fill out the online SEVIS Release Form. If you are accepted to more than one school, only fill this form out for the school you decide to attend.
  2. Provide your Advisor with a copy of your acceptance letter (or some other proof of admission).

IMPORTANT: You must attend your SBCC classes until the end of the current SBCC semester/session, or until the transfer release date in SEVIS (if you are transferring out mid-semester).

Back to top

U.S. International Revenue Service (IRS) Tax Form Requirements 

All international students who were present in the U.S. on an F-1 or J-1 visa for any period of time during 2021 are required to file tax forms even if you did not work in the U.S. If you did not work, you will not pay any taxes, but you still must file a tax form called "8843". If you did work, you must file a tax return. You may be due a tax refund or owe taxes, depending on how much you earned and how much you have already paid for taxes. Tax forms are due: April 18, 2022

How to File (no employment): If you did not work in the U.S. during 2021, you need to file a tax form called Form 8843. Refer to the sample 8843 button above. You do not need to use Sprintax, but you may if you prefer to have assistance if needed. Print out your form and sign it. Mail it to: The Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service Center, Austin, TX 73301-0215.

How to File (with employment):
File your tax forms using Sprintax , an online tax filing software for international students. The SBCC International Office has pre-paid the Sprintax federal filing fee for the first 50 students who file. 

1. Obtain your W-2 form for 2021 from your employer/s.

  • If you worked at SBCC, ACCESS YOUR SBCC W-2: Login to Pipeline. Under the Employee Tab, click on Pay and Benefits, then Employee Menu, then Tax Forms, W2 Wage and Tax Statement.  Select Tax Year: 2021. Click "Display". To Print your W2: Click "Printable W2". You will be asked to enter your PIN. This is your Pipeline Password. If you did not opt to receive the electronic W2, it will be mailed to the address you have in Pipeline.

2. Create a Sprintax account to get started. 

3. Complete the online questionnaire in your Sprintax account

3. Enter your free access code 21SBCC50F in the box on the ‘Review your order’ page. Free access for federal and 8843 tax forms for the first 50 students who file

4. Sprintax will prepare your tax return document/s.

5. Submit your tax forms (and payment if required).

If you have any questions, the Sprintax team will be happy to help via their 24/7 live chat feature.
Recorded Sprintax Workshops

Slides / Recording

Sprintax also has a Youtube channel with helpful videos! 

Back to top


Back to top